Candy Corn Nails
By missaf23 on October 11, 2012
October brings true fall weather and fun festivities. Halloween is almost upon us, so I decided to get into the spirit of it with a sweet manicure - candy corn nails!
I easily created these candy corn nails with 4 nail polish colors:
1. The first step was painting my nails all black. I used 2 coats.
2. Then I took my white polish and made cady corn shapes on each nail.
3. I added orange to the middle of the candy corn.
4. I filled in the bottom section with yellow polish.
5. For the final steps, I cleaned up the edges of the candy corn with black polish and added my favorite top coat.
Enjoy, but try to save the biting for actual candy corn!
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Lori Luna
Sparkling ICE is a bold flavored sparkling water that truly delivers on taste and contains just the right amount of fizz. Read our bloggers' posts and get more details on how you can enter the Flavor Face Off plus find out more about the delicious flavors that Sparkling ICE has to offer. Read more
Most Popular on Makeup
PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF THE ENVIRONMENT WITH THE BENEFITS OF THE DEAD SEA WITH LeliaSea BODY LOTION:
Recent Comments on Makeup