Candy Corn Nails
By missaf23 on October 11, 2012
October brings true fall weather and fun festivities. Halloween is almost upon us, so I decided to get into the spirit of it with a sweet manicure - candy corn nails!
I easily created these candy corn nails with 4 nail polish colors:
1. The first step was painting my nails all black. I used 2 coats.
2. Then I took my white polish and made cady corn shapes on each nail.
3. I added orange to the middle of the candy corn.
4. I filled in the bottom section with yellow polish.
5. For the final steps, I cleaned up the edges of the candy corn with black polish and added my favorite top coat.
Enjoy, but try to save the biting for actual candy corn!