Getting Started: Tips for On-the-Go Photography
By jennyonthespot on May 23, 2012
BlogHer Original Post
2) Shoot from the hip. Or on the ground ... or overhead ... or ... Some of my favorite pictures are ones I shoot with my eye NOT anywhere near the viewfinder.
From my hip:
Set on the counter:
Set on the ground:
IT IS SO FUN! Like a really good grab bag from the county fair!
I'll be honest, probably 94.8% of those shots go straight to the trash, but the other 5.2% are just so stinkin' COOL! And one more tip, sometimes I put a finger or two under the lens when I go for the surface-level shot, especially when tall grass in involved.
And sand. Maybe don't set your camera in the sand.
More Like This
Recent Posts by jennyonthespot
Most Popular on BlogHer
Lean Cuisine believes that women should be valued for their accomplishments as opposed to their weight/appearance. Lean Cuisine's new brand campaign Feed Your PhenomenalTM reflects its new brand purpose: to feed the greatness in every woman. Check out our bloggers' posts and see how they measure their true worth plus learn how you could win a $100. Read more
Most Popular on DIY
Recent Comments on DIY