Caramel Pretzel Buttons
By fineandfair on December 23, 2012
If you need a last minute holiday treat, these are just about the easiest things ever. Also? SUPER YUMMY. I hesitate to even call this a "recipe", because to me, that word implies some level of effort, and the most labor intensive part of this process is unwrapping the Rolos.
You'll need equal numbers of:
- Mini pretzels (I used holiday shaped pretzels, but any mini pretzel will do)
- Rolos (unwrapped)
- M&Ms (or similar chocolate button candy)
- Arrange the pretzels on a large cookie sheet (or two). I lined them with foil for faster clean up.
- Place one Rolo on top of each pretzel, in the center.
- Pop in the oven (preheated to 350) for about 3 minutes, just long enough to soften the Rolo.
- Remove from oven and press an M&M into the top of each Rolo topped pretzel.
- If you want to get really fancy, you could sprinkle with sea salt while the Rolo is still melty to get in on the salted caramel craze.
- Allow to cool completely.
More Like This
Recent Posts by fineandfair
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Lori Luna
Sparkling ICE is a bold flavored sparkling water that truly delivers on taste and contains just the right amount of fizz. Read our bloggers' posts and get more details on how you can enter the Flavor Face Off plus find out more about the delicious flavors that Sparkling ICE has to offer. Read more