CARRABBA’S ITALIAN GRILL SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Carrabba’s Italian Grill Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Carrabba’s Italian Grill (“Sponsor”) and BlogHer, Inc. (“Promotional Participant”) and each of their respective officers, directors, partners, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law.
2. How to enter: Beginning at 9:00 a.m. (PST) on April 20, 2010 through 5:00 p.m. (PST) June 20, 2010 (“Promotional Period”) login or register online at http://www.blogher.com/user/register, then visit the sweepstakes web page at http://www.blogher.com/review-carrabbas and leave a comment about what you would like to try from the Carrabba’s menu.
Entries must be placed in the comments section of this page, or a URL link to your entry on your own blog must be posted to the comments section of this page, to qualify.
• Entries must be written in English and posted before 5:00 p.m. (PST) on June 20, 2010 to be eligible.
• Entries must be the entrant's original work and must comply with BlogHer Terms and Conditions/Community Guidelines.
• Entries must be on topic and not offensive.
• Only one entry per household..
3. Random Drawing: The Winner will be selected in a random drawing held on or about July 2, 2010 from all entries received. Winner will be notified by email. Please check your BlogHer profile to ensure we have your current, correct email address. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects.
4. Prize & Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): TWO (2) PRIZES - Winners to each receive a $100 Carrabba’s Gift Card. Total promotion prize ARV is $200.
5. General Conditions: No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Prize by Winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of Winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of their respective prize winnings. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete entries, entries not received by entry deadline, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware, software and other technical failures of any kind, including injury or damage to any person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, unauthorized human intervention, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause that may limit a user's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these official rules. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the sweepstakes; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination of the online portion, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all eligible online entries received prior to termination. For purposes of determining eligibility and awarding of prizes, entry will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder" and any damage made to the website will be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering.
6. Publicity: Winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and, where permitted by law, a Publicity Release within 10 days of the date printed on the Prize notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and the Promotional Participant to use Winner’s name, photo, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade publicity, promotional and commercial purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By accepting Prize, Winner agrees to release and hold Sponsor and the Promotional Participant harmless against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of acceptance, redemption or use of Prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this sweepstakes, and the acceptance or use of any prize. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor and the Promotional Participant are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prizes or in the administration of the promotion.
8. Disclosure. Winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she is not required to make any statements about, or provide any opinions regarding the Prize, any such statements and/or opinions being Winner’s sole decision. If Winner is employed by, works for, or provides content to any means of mass communication, such as newspapers, magazines, radio, television or the Internet, including, without limitation Winner’s blog (collectively, the “Media”), then Winner will not speak about or refer to the Prize, directly or indirectly, in such capacity through the Media, without disclosing that Winner won the Prize in connection with the Promotion.
9. For name of Winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: BlogHer Attn: Carrabba’s Italian Grill Sweepstakes Promotion Request, 1301 Shoreway Road, Suite 340, Belmont, CA 94002.
10. Sponsor: Carrabba’s Italian Grill, LLC
2202 N. West Shore Blvd., 5th Floor
Tampa, FL 33607
Promotional Participant: BlogHer, Inc.
1301 Shoreway Road, Suite 340
Belmont, CA 94002
Tel: (650) 551-1364
© 2010 BlogHer, Inc. All Rights Reserved. BLOGHER is a trademark of BlogHer, Inc.