Celebrating Fabulous, But Only Five?
By Linda Anselmi on July 10, 2012
In accepting the Fabulous Blog Ribbon, there are five rules I need to post and follow:
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to me and share the link back to the awarding blog.
2. Name 5 fabulous moments in my life.
3. Name 5 things that I love.
4. Name 5 things I hate.
5. Pass this ribbon to 5 deserving bloggers.
My humble thank you to Isabel Anders who nominated me to receive the Fabulous Blog Ribbon at http://isabelanders.wordpress.com/2012/07/07/stretching-the-ribbon-3-2/. You are a fabulous writer and sage who inspires in me great thoughts, so this means a lot.
Five Fabulous moments in my life:
- Getting my first real (non-babysitting/housecleaning) job as a file clerk at 14
- When each of my fur babies came into my life.
- Marrying my husband in an outdoor garden wedding on what turned out to be the hottest day of that year - 116 degrees.
- Reaching the rim of the Grand Canyon after my first time hiking down it and back up with 16lbs strapped on my back and 5lb hiking boots on my feet.
- Seeing my name and something I wrote in print for the first time
Five (um, six) Fabulous Things I love:
- Family and friends
Five Un-fabulous Things I hate:
- Willful ignorance
- Blind obedience
Five Fabulous bloggers:
Since it is nearly impossible to choose only 5 from the fabulous bloggers I regularly read (though don't always have time to comment) on BlogHer, I decided to pick 5 new to me or new to BlogHer bloggers that I hope others will check out:
- Anita Finlay - http://www.blogher.com/member/anita-finlay
- Mary Kathleen - http://www.blogher.com/member/mfranzak
- All That Makes You (Abby) - http://www.blogher.com/member/allthatmakesyou
- Let Them Eat Great (Danielle) http://www.blogher.com/member/letthemeatgreat
- E Davis (Elise) http://www.blogher.com/member/edavis
More Like This
Recent Posts by Linda Anselmi
Most Popular on BlogHer
All October, you can help support breast cancer awareness by rounding up your JCPenney purchases to the nearest dollar. Contributions will be donated to JCPenney Cares to directly fund programs supporting breast cancer awareness, including The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® and The National Breast Cancer Foundation®. Read more
Most Popular on Blogging & Social Media
Recent Comments on Blogging & Social Media