Looking for something YUMMY and CHEAP to pack in the kids lunch boxes this week? Try these!
- Easy Cornflake Cookies -
I just made them and they are scrummy!! I didn’t have any chocolate chips (or cherries) made them plain and only with 1/2 cup of sugar – still worked out yummy!
Here is the recipe:
(Recipe originally published on Taste.com.au)
- Overall Recipe Difficulty:Easy
- Preparation Time:15 minutes
- Cooking Time:15 minutes
- 1 1/2 Cups Self-raising Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Cornflakes
- 125g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Sugar (or 1/2 cup like Saving Mummy used is good too)
- . Chocolate Chips (Saving Mummy did not have these ingredients – still worked out tasty)
- . Cherries
- Hand mix eggs, room temperature butter and sugar till creamed.
- Add flour and mix well
- Add in cornflakes and chocolate chips (alternative is sultanas) and add cherries on top if desired and mix well
- Using a dessert spoon, scoop spoonfuls of cookies mixer onto cooking tray.
- Cook in moderate oven until cookies are a light golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool and eat!!!!
They are seriously so easy! It’s a no-brainer!