Chicken Fajita Tortilla Soup
By JessicaPelasky on March 11, 2014
The amazing Anyonita provided us with an awesome Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe a while ago and it gave me an idea on how I could use up that awesome Fajita Chicken Freezer Meal that we had made a while back. I do have to say, that I think this is one of the best soups I’ve ever had! :) DELICIOUS!! ENJOY!
- 1 pack of Fajita Chicken Freezer Meal
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup uncooked pasta
- crunchy taco strips to garnish
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Add the Freezer Meal and Chicken Stock to a crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 to 6.
- For the last 30 minutes, add the pasta.
- Just before serving, top with tortilla strips, sour cream, and shredded cheese.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
I Didn't Know I Was Addicted to a Drug 40 Times More Potent Than Heroin... Until I Tried Getting Off of It
Most Popular on Food
FoodSaver® Reviews & Giveaways
Save time, money and space with the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealing System! Air is the enemy of freshness and FoodSaver® vacuum sealers remove and lock out air and moisture. It keeps food fresh up to 5x longer! Read our bloggers' posts and know more about FoodSaver® plus get a chance to win $100!