Chocolate and Candy Cane cookies
By ChokolatPimienta on December 03, 2012
Makes: 20-25 cookies .Preparation Time: 10 min. Standby time: 30 min. Cooking time: 15 min
1 1/2 cup of flour
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 pinch of salt
3/4 cup of sugar
128 grs. bittersweet chocolate
2 tablespoons of butter
1/4 cup of nutella
1 teaspoon of vanilla
6 candy cane candy´s
1 teaspoon of coffee
2 eggs + 1 egg white
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Mix in a bowl the flour with the cocoa, salt and baking powder.
2. In another microwave safe bowl, place the chocolate with butter, nutella and crushed candies, melt in the microwave in batches of 30 seconds, until everything is well incorporated (be careful not to overheat the chocolate, if you do not feel safe, you can do this procedure in a double boiler). Let the chocolate mixture cool.
3. Beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is frothy and somewhat pale. Incorporate the flour mixture to the chocolate and then add this mixture to the eggs, Mix all ingredients well, lastly add vanilla and coffee.
4. Leave the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 30 min. Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper.
5. Remove cookie dough from refrigerator. With a tablespoon take a portion of the mixture and pour in the powder sugar, forming a circle with the dough (cover completely with the sugar), place the circle of dough in a pan, flatten. Repeat this procedure until you finish the dough.
6. Bake the cookies for 12 to 15 minutes, then, remove from oven and cool completely.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
UPDATE: Human Trafficking Hits Close to Home For One Blogger: 14-Year-Old Jewel Fitzgerald Has Been Found
Mary Kay® is the Official Beauty Sponsor of the 50th Annual Academy of Country Music® Awards, which air on Sunday, April 19, 2015, at 8/7c on CBS. To celebrate, celebrity makeup artist, Moani Lee created three stunning country music-inspired looks that our bloggers had a wonderful time recreating. Read our bloggers' posts and get a chance to win a Mary Kay gift pack! Read more
Most Popular on Recipes
Is Wednesday still Prince Spaghetti Night? Pasta Sauce...Spaghetti Sauce...Red Sauce...what do you call it?
Recent Comments on Recipes