Chocolate Chips Cheeseball
Who doesn’t love a delicious cheeseball?! It’s so sweet, creamy, and perfect for any occasion or snack! :)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c butter, softened
- 3/4 c confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 c miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 c finely chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Mix in confectioners’ sugar, brown sugar and vanilla; stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball; wrap with plastic, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving.
ADD A COMMENT
Simply Beverages™ use never-from-concentrate juices in all of their beverages. And they never add any preservatives, colors or artificial flavors. Read our bloggers' posts and find fun beverage recipes you can serve this summer! Plus get a chance to win $100. Read more