By dinnersnmore on April 29, 2014
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teasp baking soda
1/2 teasp baking powder
3/4 stick butter (6 tbsp), softened
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 teasp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 350 F and prepare mini cake pan or cup cake with vegetable spray.
1. In medium bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt .
2. In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, add vanilla and mix until well combined.
3. Add flour mixture in thirds alternating with milk, beating well after each addition.
4. Fill the cup cake pan 2/3 full with batter. Bake 17-19 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes.
5. Remove from pan and cool completely.
6 oz cream cheese (I used strawberry one)
1/2 whipped cream
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
1/2 teasp vanilla extract
In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar powder with mixer to combine well. Add vanilla and slowly mix in whipped cream until fluffy. Cut a small 3/4 inch hole in top of each cup cake, being careful not to cut all the way to the bottom. Spoon or pipe filling into cakes and put back the caps and gently press to settle on top of the filling.
1 package chocolate candy melts
2 tbsp butter (unsalted)
Melt candy according to package directions. Stir in butter until well combined. Pour glaze over tops of cakes. You can put frosting too if you'd like. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Baking
Recent Comments on Baking