Choosing not to take a Pregnancy test during the 2ww
By Mommy Dreaming on March 24, 2014
I Katie, pledge not to take a home pregnancy test before the 2ww week wait is up. Sounds funny right?! So many woman undergoing IVF take multiple pregnancy tests before getting the actual beta numbers. I am guilty myself during my previous rounds.
Why I am choosing not to take a pregnancy test this round:
- If it's negotive I will just tell myself it implanted late.
- Why try to gain control over something I have absolutely no control over
- It's not going anywhere.
- Good things come to thoughs who wait.
- I have self control
- Waist of money.
- It will just make me obsess about it.
- It could make me stress. Stress is not good
- I did it both my previous rounds and got positives. The second in particular was a chemical. Low beta but still tested positive.