Cold Fronts, Things to Do & More Blog Candy!
By Elayne on January 13, 2012
I'm sure that for those of you that live "up North", you'll find this amusing... We're getting a cold fronthere in sunny South Florida this weekend, which means I have an excuse to do any or all of the following:
1. Stay in my pj's all weekend
2. Make soup from scratch or throw something in the crock-pot
3. Light every candle in the house
4. Opening ALL of the windows and curl up on the couch with thick blankets and watch Lifetime Television all day
5. Spend as much time in my studio as I want. 6. Go for a long walk with my fur-babies
Anyway, I probably will spend a lot of time designing and creating and nesting. I just got my shipment of the new Twitterpated fabric, designer series papers and some of the newest stamps from Stampin' Up. I really love these colors and patterns and can't wait to get the creative juices flowing; however, I am open to SUGGESTIONS!
Leave me a comment and tell me what YOU would create with these items? I'll draw a name on Sunday and send the winner one (1) yard of each of the satin ribbon!
Until next time,
More Like This
Recent Posts by Elayne
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on DIY
Recent Comments on DIY