Conference Corner: Introducing the BlogHer Entrepreneurs '13 Speakers & Mentors!
By mrlady on March 06, 2013
BlogHer Original Post
In just over two weeks, 100 attendees will meet up at the Microsoft Silicon Valley Campus conference center in Mountain View, CA, for two days of intense learning and mentoring at the 3rd annual BlogHer Entrepreneurs event.
BlogHer Entrepreneurs brings together the sharpest minds in technology and media today wit the next generation of innovators and creators. Delivering critical information, peer networking, and curated one-on-one mentoring sessions, BlogHer Entrepreneurs is designed to help you take your big ideas to the next level.
Are you sitting on an idea that you want to objectively evaluate? Maybe you're already in business, contemplating your next big step or a pivot entirely? Are you working within a corporate structure wondering how to make sure your ideas get heard?
Attending BlogHer Entrepreneurs will give you access to the wisdom of women you need to know. Register for BlogHer Entrepreneurs '13 to hear from experts who have been there including, but not limited to:
- Investors: Partners from leading VCs, including Aileen Lee, founder of Cowboy Ventures; Amy Banse, Managing Director of Comcast Ventures; Ann Winblad, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Hummer Winblad; Christine Herron, Director of Intel Capital; Heidi Roizen, Venture Partner at Draper Fisher Jurvetson; and Lila Ibrahim, Investment Partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. You'll also find the founders of angel and seed funds like Astia Angels, Illuminate Ventures, and Broadway Angels
- Explore other entrepreneurial avenues, hearing from representatives from key incubators, accelerators, and training programs for entrepreneurs, such as Astia, Levo League, MediaCamp, TechSpeak, Women Innovate Mobile, YetiZen, and featuring Mary Grove from our sponsor, Google for Entrepreneurs.
- Top business and tech writers, featuring Fortune Magazine's Pattie Sellers, Executive Director of the Most Powerful Women initiative, and tech-blogging pioneer Barb Dybwad, and best-selling authors Ekaterina Walters (Think Like Zuck) and Monica Mehta (The Entrepreneurial Instinct)
- Women innovating inside large companies like comScore, Electronic Arts, Inc., Facebook, Kaplan University, and host sponsor Skype; tech and media corporate executives who completely pivoted their careers and found new successes, and former longtime principal researchers for companies like HP and Nokia who made the leap to starting their own companies
- Tech company founders and C-Level execs such as Alicia Navarro, CEO and Co-Founder of Skimlinks; Heather Hiles, CEO and Founder of Pathbrite; serial entrepreneur Kim Polese, now Chairman of Clear Street; and Wendy Lea, CEO of Get Satisfaction
- Plus experts in the business skills you need to build your business, from legal and finance to marketing, branding, and PR
Build your knowledge base. Build relationships. Build your business.
When you review our full speaker list you'll see a diverse group of incredibly accomplished women who are ready to share what they know and boost the next generation of women leaders.
Join us this March 21st and 22nd to meet and learn from innovative and motivating role models at BlogHer Entrepreneurs '13! Grab your ticket here, and bring your big idea there!
Conference Programming Manager
Follow BlogHer on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/BlogHer-28615
More Like This
Recent Posts by mrlady
Most Popular on BlogHer
July 22, 2014 - 11:44am by Elisa Camahort
July 22, 2014 - 11:32am by JennaHatfield
July 21, 2014 - 8:33am by Janie Emaus
July 21, 2014 - 7:40am by Denise