Cottage Cheese Banana Pancakes
By aprils83 on February 09, 2012
Yes...I know what you are thinking...sounds gross! Let me assure you 110% that they are completely awesome! My husband and I for the past year have been trying to eat cleaner and healthier and we came across this recipe on Bodybuilding.com this week and I'm pretty sure it is now my favorite breakfast item.
Here's how to make it:
- Blend all ingredients and one half of banana until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter onto the skillet in medium sized circles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the edges.
- Flip and then cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and top with extra peanut butter and sliced banana before serving.
- (We added cinnamon and sugar-free maple syrup for a little extra flavor!)