Cotton Ball Snowman Craft
By mommaowls on January 03, 2013
If you and kids have cabin fever with all the snow outside, try this easy craft indoors! If you keep lots of craft supplies on hand, you should have most of these items already.
You will need:
- One bag of cotton balls
- Construction paper
- Various craft supplies to decorate your snowman (I used yarn, pom poms, googly eyes, fabric & foam snowflake stickers)
- First, pick a piece of construction paper.
- Next, glue down cotton balls on the paper to form a snowman.
- Use googly eyes for the eyes and black construction paper for a hat. Cut arms out of yarn and use mini pom poms to make a nose & smile. Use mini or regular-sized pom poms to make buttons. Using leftover fabric, cut a scarf.
- I also had snowflake foam stickers which they used for the snow.
Amber Tincher and Amy Leckrone
Co-founders Camp Mommawatchi