Crockpot Swiss Chicken Casserole
By nbjenni on October 15, 2012
Ok, y'all. This is by far the easiest and most delicious recipe in my meal plan rotation. I mean, there's a reason my husband married me, and that my blog has gotten well over 90k hits from Pinterest from this one, lol.
6 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
6 slices Swiss cheese (if you aren't a Swiss fan, put your fav cheese on there)
1 can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken if you hate mushrooms like me!)
1/4 cup milk
2 cups stuffing mix (flavored stuffing makes it awesome)
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1. Lightly grease crockpot (I use spray)
2. Place chicken breasts in crockpot. Top with a cheese slice.
3. Combine soup and milk, stirring well. Spoon over cheese.
4. Sprinkle with stuffing mix.
5. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix.
6. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours or high 4 to 6 hours.
Pair with your favorite veggies, and you have a simple, delicious dinner! I topped mine with a few spices (pepper, salt, oregano).
Want more goodies? Stop by my blog, These Four No More, and join our journey.