By Jerrilynn on November 26, 2012
Today is the biggest shopping day of the year for online retailers. Here are a few tips to help with your shopping adventure.
- Check to see if the retailer of your choice is available for cash back at ebates. If you're going to be shopping, at least get some of it back!
- Check websites such as CouponCabin for free shipping or discount coupons.
- Make sure any checkout page you use exhibits the "https" and is secure.
- Keep an eye on Amazon all day as CyberMonday deals will come and go throughout the day.
- Stick to your budget!! Overspending will just cause stress and suck the joy right out of the holiday!
Now, go forth and shop!!!
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Money
Recent Comments on Money