"Friends With Benefits": Daddy Mac Will Make Ya...
By Thoughts Appear on March 14, 2012
Featured Member Post
When I write a Movies Teach Us post, I usually don’t tell you what I thought of the movie.
But today I will tell you: Friends With Benefits was hilarious. Watch it. Right now. Take a sick day. I’ll write a note excusing you from work.
Here’s what I learned from the movie:
- George Clooney is universally known as someone who has emotionally shut down.
- Liking Harry Potter does not make you gay.
- Don’t pick the person you want to spend Friday night with but the person you want to be with Saturday morning.
- “Strictily dickily” may be the funniest phrase ever…especially coming from Woody Harrelson.
Image Courtesy of Sony Pictures Entertainment
But there were a couple things that I think the movie got wrong. For example…
- Missing John Mayer’s performance of “Your Body Is a Wonderland” is equivalent to someone crapping on your face. (::shudder::)
- Friends with benefits don’t need to shut the bathroom door to pee.
Most importantly, I learned that Justin Timberlake and I both know the words to Kriss Kross’s “Jump.”
And everything is to the back with a little slack. ‘Cause inside-out is wiggity, wiggity, wiggity wack!
More Like This
Recent Posts by Thoughts Appear
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Entertainment
Recent Comments on Entertainment
By Rita Arens
By Kim Z Dale