Daily Affirmations for Children
By plantedbliss on May 25, 2013
As we make our plans to live life with purpose, let us not forget about our children. They too can set goals for themselves and speaking affirmations daily will empower them to put in the work to see those goals come to fruition.
As parents, we can help our children develop their affirmations, provide support and encouragement, and serve as their accountability partners. Furthermore, they should see and hear us model the behavior of writing and speaking daily affirmations.
If you do not know where to begin, you can find affirmations in the bible, on the web, in books, etc. Once you and your child(ren) get started, you may find that the affirmations come to mind easily.
Here are 10 Affirmations for Children to get you started:
1. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13 NKJV)
2. My life is filled with love for myself and others.
3. I am a leader, not a follower. (Bible reference scripture Deuteronomy 28:13)
4. All things are possible with God in my life. (Bible reference scripture Matthew 19:26)
5. My mind focuses on things that are good. (Bible reference scripture Colossians 3:2)
6. I am a great student who listens well, reads carefully, and writes neatly.
7. I speak good words to others. (Bible reference scripture Proverbs 18:21)
8. I take care of myself by eating nutritious meals and drinking plenty of water. (Bible reference scripture I Corinthians 6:19-20)
9. My happiness is in my control.
10. I believe in myself and my abilities. (Bible reference scripture Mark 9:23)
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Don Lemon Joins Whoopi Goldberg in Using Victim-Blaming Tactics to Defend Bill Cosby Against Rape Accusations
By Deb Rox
Most Popular on Family
Recent Comments on Family
By Tracy Gibb