Day 27.... Pandora Rocked the 80's for Me!!!!
By PardonMyRandomness on December 28, 2013
Who loves the 80's?
I know I do!!!! I love the movies, music, toys, clothes, etc. Yep I said the clothes. Until the 80's, you'd have never thought to match hot pink shirt with electric green pants and orange socks. I love it that now its OK again to just throw colors together and they still look good.
My love of the 80's led me to sit down with Pandora Radio this morning. I had this brilliant idea of writing down what Pandora thought I wanted to hear from the 80's. Well let me tell you, I was pleasantly surprised that I made it 20 songs without skipping a song.
So here is the first 20 songs that Pandora got right. There is no list of wrongs because my daughter kicked me off......not really I was done listening anyway.
1. Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield (even my kids know this one)
2. Your Love by The Outfield
3. Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar
4. You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi
5. Down Under by Men at Work (our son was singing this one)
6. 867-5309, Jenny by Tommy Tutone (we were all sings this one)
7. Don't You Want Me by The Human League
8. Beat It by Michael Jackson (of course our kids know this one)
9. Rebel Yell by Billy Idol (I almost skipped it)
10. (I just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew
11. Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics (I was going to end at 10 til this 1)
12. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
13. Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler (hubby's favorite)
14. Dancing with Myself by Billy Idol
15. Listen to Your Heart by Roxette
16. Take on Me by A-HA (one of the greatest)
17. The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson
18. Time after Time by Cyndi Lauper
19. Don't Stop Believing by Journey
20. Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
So thank you Pandora for a wonderful mix this morning. I think I just left iheart radio behind!!!!
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Lean Cuisine believes that women should be valued for their accomplishments as opposed to their weight/appearance. Lean Cuisine's new brand campaign Feed Your PhenomenalTM reflects its new brand purpose: to feed the greatness in every woman. Check out our bloggers' posts and see how they measure their true worth plus learn how you could win a $100. Read more
Most Popular on Music
Recent Comments on Music