You will need:
1 chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients cake mix requires
1 pkg. chocolate instant pudding, large
1 – 16 oz. carton Cool Whip
6 Skor candy bars
- Bake chocolate cake mix according to package instructions.
- Crumble up baked chocolate cake.
- Mix large box of instant chocolate pudding in seperate bowl.
- Freeze and grate candy bars in seperate bowl.
- In a large clear bowl, layer cake, pudding and Cool Whip (2 times).
- Top with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle candy all over the top.
I love these kinds of recipes because my girls will love to help make this one. I have not made this one yet, but it sounds delicious. I can see the kids having a blast crumbling up a cake. Sounds like you could easily change it and use your favorite candy bars to sprinkle on top. This will be the next recipe I bake with my kids. I’ll keep you posted.
Ok, so I had to make it today, lol. My daughter loved making this one. It is wonderful. I used Hershey bars instead of the Skor and I only grated up two and sprinkled on the top.