Delicate Chocolate Cake “Spartak”
By lovekeil on July 16, 2014
A lot of people that I know love this cake and no wonder why. This Delicate Chocolate Cake “Spartak” is beyond delicious. It is made out of multi chocolate layers and delicate white cream. The texture of this cake is so soft and light, it will melt in your mouth in every bite. I love making this cake for special family gathering like birthday parties, Christmas, or in this case I made it for 4th of July. Like always my family members were impressed. What they don’t know that this cake is super easy to make. No. Really. It is EASY!
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
7 tbls warm milk
1 tsp soda mixed in vinegar
4.5 tbs kakao
2.5 cups flour
For the Cream
1 can condensed milk
1 cup butter (2 butter sticks)
1 pack of cream cheese
8 oz. whip cream
Preheat the oven to 400F.
1. Wisk with a mixer sugar with egg.
2. Add butter.
3. Wist it again.
4. Add warm milk and baking soda.
5. Mix it with a mixer.
6. Add cacao and give it a mix.
7. Lastly add flour and mix it with a mixer.
8. Cover with a lid and place it in the fridge for 30min – 1 hour.
I like to prepare my parchment paper sheets ahead, so cut parchment paper sheets into desired shape rectangles.
9. Divide dough into 7-9 balls.
10. Roll them out one at a time into a circle.
11. Using a round subject cut a circle using butter knife.
Love having my daughter next to me.
She is making her little “Spartak” all by herself.
12. Now lets continue, place your rolled out dough in the oven and bake for 2-5 min or until they are ready.
There, now lets make our cream.
1. Combine butter, whipping cream, condensed milk, and cream cheese.
2. Wisk it with a mixer until all of the ingredients combine.
It is time to put cream frosting on our cake. One of my daughter’s favorite things to do.
I tried something different, after frosting the cake I topped it with melted chocolate.
Anika decorated her little “Spartak” with hazelnuts. I am so proud of her.
Her “Spartak” cake looks amazing for 3 year old. Don’t you think so?
You can decorate it with anything you have on hand, like chocolate, nuts, or simply as taking baked dough left overs and breaking them into small pieces to cover the whole cake.
Cut a slice and enjoy a delicate goodness.
Make this cake for your next family gathering, I guarantee you they will be impressed.
Quote Of The Day
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
More Like This
Recent Posts by lovekeil
Most Popular on BlogHer
Sparkling ICE is a bold flavored sparkling water that truly delivers on taste and contains just the right amount of fizz. Read our bloggers' posts and get more details on how you can enter the Flavor Face Off plus find out more about the delicious flavors that Sparkling ICE has to offer. Read more