Delicious White Chocolate Mocha Recipe
By CluelessMomma on July 08, 2014
Homemade White Chocolate Mocha
What you'll need:
- French Vanilla Syrup (usually found in the coffee aisle, with flavored coffees)
- Coffee (duh)
- White Chocolate Chips (I use Nestle Premier - they're amazing!)
- Whipped Cream
How I do it:
- First, make your coffee. You can make it as strong as you like. Each mocha will use about a half of a cup, so plan accordingly.
- Melt your chips in the milk. I use about 1 cup of milk and a small amount of chips (maybe 1/4 cup) and melt them in a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water (double-boiler style). Stir occasionally and when the chips are melted, it's done.
- Add in about a teaspoon of french vanilla syrup to the milk mixture. Remove it from the heat, and pour into your cup. About a half a cup of the milk mixture is what I use, just make sure you leave room for the coffee.
- Add in your coffee, top with whipped cream, and enjoy!
More Like This
Recent Posts by CluelessMomma
Most Popular on BlogHer
All October, you can help support breast cancer awareness by rounding up your JCPenney purchases to the nearest dollar. Contributions will be donated to JCPenney Cares to directly fund programs supporting breast cancer awareness, including The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® and The National Breast Cancer Foundation®. Read more