Desktop Beverage Station for the WIN!
By PreshusMe on May 01, 2012
Since I’ve recently returned to work there are some easy days and some hard days, but one thing is for certain, I am glad to be back at work.
Here are 5 things I woke up thankful for today:
- I’m thankful that my mother is helping me to cover the cost of daycare for the preshus and the peanut. First and foremost, I am so very thankful for this. Hopefully within the next few months we’ll have our financial situation straightened out a bit better so that we won’t need help anymore, but until then, I’m thankful.
- I get to drink my tea or hot chocolate while it’s still hot! This is a big one for me; I’ve poured out way too many half-drunk cold cups of tea over the last 12 months. This is better :) *sips hot chocolate* Ahhhhh…..
- I get to pee, alone, without anyone bursting into tears or getting into fisticuffs. You parents of tiny humans know what I’m talking about. I can also pee when I first feel the need to pee, and not 3 hours later after 2 diaper changes, one potty break, a handful of cheerios thrown on the floor, filling a sippy cup, wiping spilled milk up off the floor, and tripping over no less than 4 toys on the way to the loo.
- Thursday is payday. I’ve missed seeing full-sized paycheques landing in my bank account every other week. This will be a treat. Just in time to pay rent, too! Also groceries. We need groceries.
- I enjoy working. As much as I’ve complained over the last year and a half about how unhappy I had been with my job when I left for mat leave, the near impossible task of finding a new job has given me a new appreciation for the job I DO have. Also, being back and actually doing the work is fun. I didn’t truly realize how much I missed it until I was back. Yay work!
My desktop beverage station featurning David's Tea and Second Cup.
PreshusMe is mom to two squishable little boys and has recently returned to work after a year-long maternity leave. "Life is different outside of the house! Everyone is so tall!"
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Lean Cuisine believes that women should be valued for their accomplishments as opposed to their weight/appearance. Lean Cuisine's new brand campaign Feed Your PhenomenalTM reflects its new brand purpose: to feed the greatness in every woman. Check out our bloggers' posts and see how they measure their true worth plus learn how you could win a $100. Read more