DIY Glitter Tea Lights
By Persnickety Mama on April 02, 2014
Seriously... who doesn't love Pinterest. And candles. And glitter.
After looking at a whole bunch of ways to make these pretty candle holders, I took a trip into town and picked up some supplies!
- 6 glass bowls - I purchased 3 different sizes, 2 of each. They were $1.25 each from the dollar store
- Elmer's School Glue
- Glitter - I bought Extra Fine Champagne, Fine Silver and Silver Microbeads
- Foam Brush
How I did it:
- mixed 1/2 of each jar of glitter into a plastic bowl and mixed it
- mixed glue with water - basically 3 parts glue & 1 part water
- with my foam brush I wiped the glue mixture inside the bowl - it looked like this
- pour some of your glitter mixture in an rotate the glass bowl on it's side letting the glitter roll around on the inside and stick
- hold the glass bowl upside down over the glitter bowl and tap out excess
- sit right side up and allow to dry
Super simple, super pretty - it took me about 10 minutes to do all six!
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Lean Cuisine believes that women should be valued for their accomplishments as opposed to their weight/appearance. Lean Cuisine's new brand campaign Feed Your PhenomenalTM reflects its new brand purpose: to feed the greatness in every woman. Check out our bloggers' posts and see how they measure their true worth plus learn how you could win a $100. Read more
Most Popular on DIY
Recent Comments on DIY