Easy VALENTINE'S Hair Styles
By hopetoadopt on February 10, 2014
1. Make an UPSIDE DOWN "Topsy Turvy" pony tail.
2. Split it into 2 sections.
3. Braid each section and curve your braid around.
4. Connect each braid to make a heart.
1. Make an UPSIDE down "Topsy Turvy" pony tail in the middle.
2. Split it into 2 sections and add this hair to another "Topsy Turvy" pony tail
on each side...this time the pony tail should be the "right" side down.
3. Then connect the 2 sides to make the point at the bottom of the heart.
For more ideas visit: andreajasonhopetoadopt.blogspot.com.
More Like This
Recent Posts by hopetoadopt
Most Popular on BlogHer