Espadrille Wedges : My Favorites for Spring!
By Maegan Tintari on April 12, 2011
More often than not, the classic espadrille and espadrille wedge return as a viably chic shoe option for Spring and Summer. And this year is no different. There are tons of bright and colorful options for 2011 and I'd say go for it if the price is in the $100 or less category. If you're going to want a pair to give you season after season of wear, stick with a neutral tone in a classic style.
Here are some of my favorites from both categories, bright and trendy & neutral classics, in different heights for sale on the interwebs now.
* Yellow Suede Espadrille wedge sandals $100
* Hunter Espadrille Wedge Sandals $250
* Nine West Yellow Espadrilles $99
* Tory Burch Lace up Espadrilles $165
* Marc by Marc Jacobs espadrille $250
* Elizabeth & James Snake Embossed espadrilles $225
* Jimmy Choo Snake Embossed Espadrilles $375
Looking for more?
- Piperlime has tons of cute espadrilles in neutral tones
- BlueFly has a few unique pairs
- Saks has a good selection of classic espadrilles
- Barneys NY has some cooky ones
- Bloomies has a pretty good selection ...of the more classic styles
- SUPER Surprised by Nine West's cute collection of espadrilles!
- Neiman's has a huge selection of cute espadrilles
- Endless has an endless selection of espadrilles obviously
- Boutiques.com has EVERYTHING from everywhere online
- And I just die for these Bottega Venetta's ...these Madison Harding espadrille slip ons ...and THESE Michael Kors espadrilles
Maegan Tintari is a Fashion, Home & Lifestyle blogger from Los Angeles. Go to ...love Maegan to find out more!
More Like This
Recent Posts by Maegan Tintari
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Style
Garnier Reviews & Sweepstakes
Our bloggers share how Garnier's Ultra-Lift® Miracle Sleeping Cream helped them feel and look more refreshed, despite their lack of sleep PLUS a chance to win $100!
Recent Comments on Style