Every Good Blogger...
By Kaliwood on March 05, 2014
- Is a twenty-something. Because a 32 year old is no longer relevant.
- Has a passion for vino, but just enough to be remain classy.
- Has a dog. Who conveniently blogs too, on occasion.
- Worships Chrissy Teigen and tries too hard to match her one-liner talent on Twitter.
- Thinks all the ones who made it "big" are sell outs. It's about the writing. But would totally sell out for the right price.
- Hasn't checked her blog stats. For the past 17 seconds. She's fasting.
- Is either hitched to the most fantastic guy on the planet or is single and online dating doesn't give a f*ck!
- Clearly states she isn't a fashion blogger so she's covered until she can find someone to take pictures of her OOTD.
- Is just conceited enough to think that people will care about what she says, but not too conceited that she's unlikable.
- Sells ad space just to make new friends.
- Has a strong opinion to share. But not strong enough to cost them readers.
- Secretly wishes she thought of that link up.
- Thinks other people's weekend updates and pregnancy posts are so lame, but will totally post them herself. "Wrap-up posts are so last year. Why does no one care what I'm craving this week??"
- Wants you to site back, relax, and enjoy the flight stay a while.
- Really loves X brand cleaning spray. And you will too! Use code KICKBACK for 30% off!
- Blogs about their entire life, but rarely mentions blogging in her real life.
- Only uses 3 of the 10 beauty products she blogs about in her skincare post.
- Every few posts will mention how "only my mom reads this" to keep herself grounded.
- Really loves every single one of you. But really only the ones who followed her on GFC. The rest of you are like free loaders.
- Won't get mad at this post.
For more, visit Kaliwood.
More Like This
Recent Posts by Kaliwood
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Blogging & Social Media
Recent Comments on Blogging & Social Media