Exciting news: Instagram for your blog!
By Women Love Tech on May 28, 2012
Great news, you can add now a simple sidebar widget that shows your latest Instagram pictures into your WordPress blog.
3 different size available:
- Large: 612 x 612px
- Middle: 306 x 306px
- Small: 150 x 150px
How to install:
- Unzip and Upload all files to a sub directory in “/wp-content/plugins/”.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add ‘Instagram’ widget to Your sidebar via ‘Appearance’ > ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress.
- Enter Your Instagram login details and click Save to get Instagram access.
- Change title of widget to what ever You like.
More Like This
Recent Posts by Women Love Tech
Most Popular on BlogHer
Lean Cuisine believes that women should be valued for their accomplishments as opposed to their weight/appearance. Lean Cuisine's new brand campaign Feed Your PhenomenalTM reflects its new brand purpose: to feed the greatness in every woman. Check out our bloggers' posts and see how they measure their true worth plus learn how you could win a $100. Read more
Most Popular on Games
Recent Comments on Games
By Lisa Walters
By Dian Ardian