Fabulous Bloggers? --See the ribbon!
I just received an award from a fellow blogger- Melanie at http://motherofnine9.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-just-received-award-from-fellow.html or http://www.blogher.com/bloggers-encouraging-fellow-bloggers-fabulous-blog-ribbonThank-you. I am so excited!
This award has rules I need to post and follow. Rules to the Fabulous Blog Award:
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
2. Name 5 fabulous moments in your life.
3. Name 5 things that you love.
4. Name 5 things you hate.
5. Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers.
Name five fabulous moments in my life—let’s see :-)
- Meeting my hubby was the best moment in my life and I didn’t know that someone can love me that much aside from my parents.
- The day when my daughter came to my life, I thought it was the magical moment.
- I didn’t realize that being a mom is the most fabulous moment in the life –they can trust me wholeheartedly and love me unconditionally.
- The day when my dad left me his unforgettable gift was the most unforgettable moment in my life http://journeyofmylifendestiny.blogspot.com/2012/07/most-unforgettable-gift-in-my-life.html
- Spending some time with my mom lately makes me realize how much I treasure her –and that is one moment that I wouldn’t trade it for anything else.
Name five things that I love – I am going to change it to ‘Name five persons that I love in my life’
- My dad, of course, even if he is no longer with me in this world, but he is in my heart.
- My hubby –how could I NOT love him!
- My mom –Yes, I do!
- My girls –equally divided? I believe so!
- Myself –I don’t think I can love anyone without loving myself first. Only if I have love in my heart then I would be able to pass on the love. Yes?!
Name five things that I hate
- I can’t stand people who are very defensive and always give excuses even when they are dead wrong –and they think they can advance?
- Okay, I would run away as fast I could if I am with a betrayer –and they won’t ever see me around again!—Yes, I have no respect for them.
- I don’t stick around either with the pessimist –especially those who are always looking at things negatively
- Please don’t wine unless you have one of those moments and a plan for attack –and I won’t sit around listening to them wining unless for good reasons!
- Finally, I am *more like scared* of RATs!! –instead of hating them.
I think this is the easy one, pass on the award to five deserving bloggers.
Journey of Life
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Blogging Events
Recent Comments on Blogging Events