A Fabulous Minute Steak Recipe for the Jewish High Holidays
By thejewishhostess on September 13, 2012
Featured Member Post
When making our Rosh Hashanah menus, it's easy to get overwhelmed by the thousands of kosher recipes on many other sites. Here at The Jewish Hostess, I really try to sort through all of the wonderful kosher Jewish holiday recipes out there, and I try to publish the ones that I would make for my own holiday dinners. This minute steak recipe is delicious and takes about 15 minutes to prepare. It's a no brainer.
Ingredients for this kosher recipe:
- 1 minute steak roast sliced and deveined by your kosher butcher into 2 pieces.
- 1 c barbeque sauce
- 1 c ketchup
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 large onions, sliced into rings
- 10 cloves of garlic, chopped in food processor.
- Saute onion and garlic in a little oil.
- Mix together sauces and sugar in a separate bowl.
- Place meat in a roaster
- Add onion, garlic and sauce on top of roast.
- Bake at 350 for an hour.
- When cool, slice and freeze on top of kosher for Passover parchment paper (parchment can have flour sprinkled on it) lined in a tin.
- If serving fresh, slice thin and reheat at 350 degrees for another half hour.
- Unbelievable Shabbat Brick Roast with Wine, Cranberry Sauce, and Portobello Mushrooms (thejewishhostess.com)
- Prime Rib Roast with a Mustard-Herb Crust (thejewishhostess.com)
- Eggplant, Garlic, and Chopped Sun Dried Tomato Spread (thejewishhostess.com)
- Stuffed Eggplant Skins Roasted with Chicken and Eggplant Slices for Rosh Hashanah (thejewishhostess.com)
- Maple Chicken for the Rosh Hashanah (thejewishhostess.com)
- Apricot Almond Cookies with Amaretto Icing (thejewishhostess.com)
- Panzanella on a Stick- A great new Summer Recipe! (thejewishhostess.com)
More Like This
Recent Posts by thejewishhostess
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Special Occasion
Recent Comments on Special Occasion
By Emily Austin
By Karen Ballum
By Emily Austin