Fage Total Sweepstakes Official Rules
FAGE Total Sweepstakes on BlogHer.com
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Entrants in the FAGE Total Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) must be 18 years of age or older and U.S. residents. Employees, officers and directors of BlogHer, Inc. (“BlogHer” or “Sponsor”) or FAGE USA Dairy Industry Inc., their respective partners, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, successors and assigns, and their immediate family members [spouses, parents, children, siblings] and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) are not eligible. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited.
2. Promotion Period: Promotion begins 12:01 a.m. (PST) April 7, 2009 and ends 11:59 p.m. (PST) May 6, 2009. Promotion runs for thirty (30) one-day phases with one (1) prize awarded each day. Each phase begins at 12:01 a.m. (PST) each day, and ends 11:59 p.m. (PST) within the same day.
3. Entry: To participate in the Promotion, eligible entrants should simply login or register at http://www.blogher.com/user/register, then visit the sweepstakes web page at http://www.blogher.com/dive-fage-total-read-blogher-reviews-and-enter-da..., and leave a comment describing “your thoughts about FAGE Total” (see http://www.blogher.com/dive-fage-total-read-blogher-reviews-and-enter-da... for more details).
Entries must be placed in the comments section of this page, or a URL link to your entry on your own blog must be posted to the comments section of this page, to qualify.
• Entries must be written in English and posted before 11:59 pm PST on May 6, 2009 to be eligible.
• Entries must be the entrant’s original work and must comply with BlogHer Editorial Standards.
• Entries must be on topic and not offensive or derogatory.
• Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for illegible, lost, stolen, late, damaged, incomplete, mutilated or misdirected entries.
• By posting a comment, entrant agrees that any or all of the submitted comment, whether randomly chosen as a Winner or not, may be reproduced on FAGE’s web site in connection with this Promotion without compensation at the sole discretion of representatives of FAGE.
The Initial Winners and the Alternate Winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
• Initial Winners will be notified by email. Please check your BlogHer profile to ensure we have your current, correct email address. If the Prize is not timely accepted by the Initial Winner, the Alternate Winner will be notified by email and shall be awarded the Prize if timely accepted.
• Only one entry per household, per day.
• Odds of winning depend on the total of number of entries submitted in the Promotion.
4. Sweepstakes: The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. The entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Mass entries or mechanical reproductions are invalid. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, postage-due, illegible, incomplete entries which will be disqualified.
5. Prize: Each day of the promotion, one (1) Case of FAGE Yogurt (ARV $23.88 per case) will be awarded via a random drawing from all eligible entries. (Total ARV is $716.40). Winners will be notified via email and will receive the prize via United Postal Service to his/her US resident address within two weeks from Sponsor's receipt of the Prize Notification and Release agreement executed by Winner. Prize shipping costs will be paid for by Sponsor.
Random drawing of Initial and Alternate winners will take place on or around the day following the previous one-day phase has ended. Winner will be notified by email, on or about the same day that they are chosen. Prize must be claimed within ten (10) days from prize notification.
6. General Conditions. By participating, entrants agree neither BlogHer, FAGE, nor their respective shareholders, agents and representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, or legal advisors are responsible or liable for, and shall be released and held harmless from: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion; (iv) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Promotion, acceptance, possession, or use of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Promotion at any time. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
By accepting the Promotion Prize, except where legally prohibited, winner grants permission (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his/her name, photo, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade publicity, promotional and commercial purposes without additional compensation, in connection with the running or advertising of this Promotion. Winners shall be required to complete an affidavit or declaration of eligibility/liability release and, except where prohibited, a publicity release and such other documents as may be required by Sponsor. Required documents must be signed and received by Sponsor within 10 days of the date printed on the prize notification. Failure to execute or timely return the prize notification documentation may result in forfeiture of prize.
Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash or credit. All necessary taxes and duties on the prize, and any other costs associated with maintaining or operating the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
7. Winners: For names of winners, visit http://www.blogher.com/winners-special-offers.
805 Veterans Blvd, Suite 305
Redwood City, CA 94063
Tel: (650) 363-2564
© 2009 BlogHer, Inc. All Rights Reserved. BLOGHER is a trademark of BlogHer, Inc.