Fall In Love With Henry & Belle Denim. We Did!
By FashionistaChicago on June 06, 2014
We are beyond thrilled to welcome Henry & Belle to Fashionista Chicago! A premium denim brand rooted in heritage, style and philanthropy, the story of Henry & Belle traces back to 1931. Their names were Henry and Belle, and their love story began in the streets of Chicago. Henry Mann, a young designer, and Belle, a fitting model fell in love and married in1932. As the story goes, Belle was Henry’s vision of perfection: a woman who was confident yet caring, chic yet natural. She looked good. She did good.
Today, staying true to the original identity of the brand, Henry & Belle has a modern muse. Dubbed the “Belle Effect” —She’s the kind of woman who believes that looking out for others is just as important as looking good. She knows how to turn heads—and change minds. When the line between inner and outer beauty is erased: that’s the Belle Effect. Made with Supima® cotton for impossible softness and Lycra™-based weaves for close comfort, their styles make every woman look and feel good.
The five featured Henry & Belle styles on Fashionista Chicago are soon to be your new favorite pair(s) of jeans.
1. The Cropped Super Skinny is a great style for the summer. With incredible comfort, these jeans can be worn from day to night. Style these with a fun pair of wedges to complete the look.
2. The Ideal Ankle Skinny in white is a staple piece to add to your wardrobe. After a long winter of wearing blue jeans, the summer is the perfect time to rock white denim. Don’t believe us? Eva Longoria makes it look easy.
3. The Micro Flare is a great style to try this season. We love the subtle flare and classic stretch of these jeans. Show off the flare with a pair of peep toe pumps or wedges.
4. The Signature Straight White Denim are also a great pair to have this season.These straight leg jeans are a great alternative to the skinny. The X-Fit is designed to stretch in all directions—guaranteeing extreme comfort.
5. The Tapered Boyfriend is a fun style to try this summer. Not sure if the boyfriend look is right for you? This pair by Henry & Belle is a slimmer and more feminine take on the boyfriend jean. Style these with your favorite t-shirt and sandals for an effortlessly chic outfit.
Fashionista Chicago Contributor
More Like This
Recent Posts by FashionistaChicago
Most Popular on BlogHer
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Blogging & Social Media
Recent Comments on Blogging & Social Media