Father's Day: Go Big, Or Go Home
By Tamarah on June 12, 2014
Okay, here is my idea:
My husband doesn’t really want much for Father’s Day, but I really want to honor him for the amazing father he is. So, you gotta think about not entirely what he wants, but more about what you can get away with ;)
I am thinking that if I have a Comic Book themed day, maybe it would work!
Here are my plans, and here are the materials so you can seamlessly pull this off!
1) I want to turn the living room into a comic book instead of giving him a card.
Here is the general layout, from my mad photoshopping skillz.
A little bit of a better layout idea for the wall
Materials Can Be Found At Walgreens, Walmart or Target:
- Black crepe paper for the boarders
- Paint for the signs
- Paint brushes
- Foam board
- Comic Book Stock images …I would suggest printing these out at Kinkos if you also don’t own a color printer. Or just rock out and paint them yourself….
Here are some steps I’ve done already:
2) Some Netflix Movie Ideas:
List of Netflix’s Comic Book & Superhero Movies
3) Good Food
It’s all gluten free, I’m just being straight with you.
I didn’t choose the Celiac life. The Celiac life chose me.
4) And Finally, A Comic Inspired Cake Ideas!
4) And Maybe A Little Something For Later…
~~For those of us with fire.~~
More Like This
Recent Posts by Tamarah
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Family
Marshalls Reviews & Giveaway
Have you shopped for your children's Back to School outfits? Marshalls carries the latest trends that your stylish kids will love! Read our bloggers' reviews and see why they chose Marshalls plus get a chance to win a $100 Marshalls gift card.