Featuring Our Voices and Photos of the Year Videos: Grab Some Tissues and Watch Them Now
By JennaHatfield on August 28, 2014
BlogHer Original Post
The Voices and Photos of the Year Community Keynote is always a highlight of the BlogHer conference. This year was no different, as 12 readers took to the stage to share their written words with their voices. Sometimes they trembled due to the weight and emotion of the piece, but these strong, well-written, and well-spoken women stood at that podium and spoke their truth. Additionally, we honored all of our winners for our first ever Photos of the Year with three amazing photographers present on stage.
Please take the time to watch each of these videos. These women deserve an additional round of applause for not just writing what they wrote, but standing on a stage and giving voice to their blog. Thank you, each of you.
First up, let's check these photographers, shall we?
Photos of the Year
- "Mont Blanc," by June Molloy Vladička of My Food Odyssey
- "Afternoon with Nana," by Jenny Feldon of Karma (Continued)
- "Busy Little Bee," by Kimberly of Saving More Than Me
- "DIY Family Matryoshka Costumes," by Michelle Villemaire of Home Made Mimi, present
- "Lamington Éclairs," by Jennifer Schmidt of Delicious Everyday
- "Alice," by Jennifer Swartvagher of Beyond the Crib
- "Duck at Night," by Michelle from The Burgh Baby
- "To Rome, With Love," by Miranda Santiago of Spend Your Days, present
- "#365 Feminist Selfie 31/365," by Tabatha of Tabulous, present
- "BB BLUE," by Shayna Batya
More Like This
Recent Posts by JennaHatfield
Most Popular on BlogHer
What It's Like to Be a Target on the Internet Every Day: Brianna Wu and Shireen Mitchell at #BlogHer15July 31, 2015 - 9:50am by lifewithRoozle
July 22, 2015 - 3:25pm by SheKnows Editors
Recent Comments on Conferences