Fill in the Blanks and Other Fun Stuff
By DonnaWannaHolla on November 09, 2012
1. I like chocolate, chocolate, & chocolate covered chocolate
2. A life goal of mine is get my house organized. One of this years….
3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is hard rock music. Sometimes I like to rock out although I don’t pay attention to the lyrics. I actually have an electric guitar and want to learn how to wail like the 80′s.
4. Some wise words that I love are from my Bible: Philippians 4:13 ” I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
5. Most mornings you will find me in my spot on the couch with my laptop and some craft in the making.
6. Right now I am super into making washcloths. I love them and all the styles and colors to choose from.
7. Right now I am super over election crap, phone polls, and political yard signs
I made some more dishcloths and I love these! I added them to my store.
The Pattern can be found here http://www.sugarncream.com/pattern.php?PID=6271
Things are not working properly in WordPress land so I had to just paste the link in. Apparently I can only make one link. After that, when I try to add a new link it has the address for the last link still there. If I change it, it changes the other links too. I am sure the super-duper wordpress techies will fix this soon
I also just finished this tatted bracelet for a good friend of mine.
- I am thankful for needles & thread, yarn and hooks of all sizes.
- I am thankful for friends to make things for
- I am thankful for my hands. They may hurt and they make shake but they still work.
- I am thankful that I am my mother’s daughter and that I got my love of crafting from her.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on NaBloPoMo
Recent Comments on NaBloPoMo
By Leila Younes