Finding the time for what really matters...
By Foodfix24 on February 08, 2013
We've all been there -- working a 40-hr work week in addition to going to school -- how do you juggle them, make them work and eat well at the same time? I suppose everyone has there way of preparing, but the following tips are good ones to re-visit in case a sense of defeat starts to take its toll on your health.
- Schedule -- Scheduling holds you more accountable
- Pack a lunch -- Bypass the fast food
- Keep a gym bag in the car -- No excuses
- Join the school gym -- Easy enough
- Start off slowly -- At least you're getting started...
- Use smartphone apps -- Check out the best 10 smart phone apps from yesterday's post
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Food
Recent Comments on Food
By Shari Eberts