Finding the time for what really matters...
By Foodfix24 on February 08, 2013
We've all been there -- working a 40-hr work week in addition to going to school -- how do you juggle them, make them work and eat well at the same time? I suppose everyone has there way of preparing, but the following tips are good ones to re-visit in case a sense of defeat starts to take its toll on your health.
- Schedule -- Scheduling holds you more accountable
- Pack a lunch -- Bypass the fast food
- Keep a gym bag in the car -- No excuses
- Join the school gym -- Easy enough
- Start off slowly -- At least you're getting started...
- Use smartphone apps -- Check out the best 10 smart phone apps from yesterday's post
More Like This
Recent Posts by Foodfix24
Most Popular on BlogHer
All October, you can help support breast cancer awareness by rounding up your JCPenney purchases to the nearest dollar. Contributions will be donated to JCPenney Cares to directly fund programs supporting breast cancer awareness, including The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® and The National Breast Cancer Foundation®. Read more
Most Popular on Food