Finding the time for what really matters...
By Foodfix24 on February 08, 2013
We've all been there -- working a 40-hr work week in addition to going to school -- how do you juggle them, make them work and eat well at the same time? I suppose everyone has there way of preparing, but the following tips are good ones to re-visit in case a sense of defeat starts to take its toll on your health.
- Schedule -- Scheduling holds you more accountable
- Pack a lunch -- Bypass the fast food
- Keep a gym bag in the car -- No excuses
- Join the school gym -- Easy enough
- Start off slowly -- At least you're getting started...
- Use smartphone apps -- Check out the best 10 smart phone apps from yesterday's post
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Michelin wants to remind drivers that whether or not your first (or current!) car is in the best condition, your tires should be. The MICHELIN Premier LTX provides exceptional levels of safety even as tires wear down, making them safe when new and safe when worn*. Even when worn, the MICHELIN Premier LTX still stops shorter on wet roads than leading competitors’ new tires. Read our bloggers' posts as they talk about their #FirstCarMoments plus get a chance to win a set of Michelin tires! Read more
Most Popular on Food
Recent Comments on Food
By Karen Ballum