Finding the time for what really matters...
We've all been there -- working a 40-hr work week in addition to going to school -- how do you juggle them, make them work and eat well at the same time? I suppose everyone has there way of preparing, but the following tips are good ones to re-visit in case a sense of defeat starts to take its toll on your health.
- Schedule -- Scheduling holds you more accountable
- Pack a lunch -- Bypass the fast food
- Keep a gym bag in the car -- No excuses
- Join the school gym -- Easy enough
- Start off slowly -- At least you're getting started...
- Use smartphone apps -- Check out the best 10 smart phone apps from yesterday's post
More Like This
Recent Posts by Foodfix24
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Food
Recent Comments on Food
By Rita Arens