By Scrumptiouz on October 11, 2013
Preparation time: 15 Mins + overnight marinating
Servings: 2 People
Here is our today’s recipe for Firecracker Steak
Ingredients for Firecracker Steak:
- 2/3 cup virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons green chilies, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 lbs. sirloin steak
Here are the easy steps to make Firecracker Steak:
- Mix together oil, lemon juice, lime juice, chilies and garlic in a bowl.
- Add steaks and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- When grill is hot, add steaks and grill for 5 minutes on each side at medium heat.
- Serve it hot with salsa or French fries.
Enjoy the juicy and delicious Firecracker Steak.
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
By Melissa Ford
Most Popular on Cooking for Health
Recent Comments on Cooking for Health