The First Time
By mrsrkfj on October 31, 2012
Now that Sandy has wreaked semi havoc on routine, it's time to put the pieces back in place. That was a heckuva thing - I doubted it would be that bad, and then Boom, Baby! The house was shaking and the cats were doing that kooky bad weather cat crawl.
This week, Stasha asked us all to talk about our top ten first moments. In no particular order:
1. My first time knitting. The first completed item was a scarf for The Teen. In hindsight, I knit too tight and used the wrong size needles. But she loved it and wore it daily until she lost it during a family trip to Virginia.
2. My first 5K. I was DFL (Dead Friggin' Last) and I felt every bit of that 3.14 mile. It took two days to recover.
3. My first Pumpkin Spice Latte. Well played Starbucks, well played.
4. My first trip to Disney. My mom still laughs at the way I snapped when I saw Mickey Mouse. I had a blast. I can't wait to go back.
5. My first kiss. Ahem...moving right along...
6. My first tattoo. This is actually number five and my favorite.
7. My first crush. Probably why I speed now.
8. My first movie character that wasn't a cartoon.
9. My first profile picture on Facebook.
10. My first gray hair. I refuse to take a picture because it legitimizes it's existence.
What's your top ten first?
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Mom has a lot to check off her list this Summer, and Kellogg's cereal can help her get it done. How will you make the most of your Summer? Check out our blog posts as we share with you inspirational ideas for celebrating the moments of magic that will happen during this activity-filled time of year! PLUS enter for a chance to win as $100 Walmart gift card! Read more