Five Fall Coats Under $50 @Target
By dumpyourfrump on September 01, 2011
Featured Member Post
Target keeps getting better with their clothing lines. There was a time when things were a little ho-hum but they've stepped it up considerably in the last few years with their designer partnerships. Missoni is coming and I plan to be there when it arrives, face pressed to the glass in the wee hours of the morning. Not really. Maybe a little.
Coats and jackets can be super frumpy. In my neighborhood, the jacket du jour among the mom set is a North Face jacket. Or a North Face vest. That and a white t-shirt and black lululemon pants. Accessories include a Starbucks cup. But there are so many ways to stay warm without looking boring and like you don't care. You don't have to spend a lot.
Here are five options. Every single one of them under $50. Some under $40.
Here's where to order them online if you're not near a Target. Many of these featured, come in different colors too.
- MOTO: Xhilaration Side Zip Moto Jacket from Target: $39.99
- PEA: Mossimo Double Breasted Pea Coat from Target: $39.99
- TRENCH: Merona Plaid Trench from Target: $49.99
- MILITARY: Mossimo Military Kit Jacket from Target: $39.99
- SAFARI: Converse Safari Jacket from Target: $44.99