Five Great Whites
By blackbird17 on April 01, 2011
BlogHer Original Post
When I was a kid, April marked the time to switch out women's accessories. Wearing white shoes/carrying a white handbag or, going way back, wearing white gloves was only acceptable in late spring and until early September.
Things aren't as seasonally oriented as they used to be fashion-wise, but I have been getting emails from retailers touting white bags and shoes and I feel like warm weather is right around the corner!
Herewith, five great white things:
1. A fun white bag. Available at Dillards at a price that won't leave you feeling too bad when you pack it away in September.
2. My favorite white ballet flats...with a touch of sparkle.Found at Zappos!
3. A skinny white belt. Wrap it around the waist of any blouse/top/sweater.
4. White scarves are unforgettable! Etsy has dozens. Keep it gauzy and light.
5. The ABSOLUTE BEST WHITE TEE SHIRT. Gap's Favorite Crewneck Tee looks great on everyone...not too tight, inexpensive and long wearing. A staple.
I'll bet you've got at least one of these things in your closets!
More Like This
Recent Posts by blackbird17
Most Popular on BlogHer
There’s no better vehicle to bring the family together than the Chevy Traverse. It’s the ultimate family vehicle, and the inspiration behind the tales that these bloggers are sharing about those special moments spent with their families. Check out the posts to see just how different, and, in many ways, the same, family time is nowadays as compared to when the bloggers were younger. Read more