Five Ways to Wear This Fall's Oversized Sweater
By blackbird17 on September 26, 2011
BlogHer Original Post
Last year was all about long cardigans and layering but as the air gets crisper I'm seeing big chunky knit over sized sweaters everywhere. Here are five perfect oversized sweaters for Fall and a few tips on how to wear them.
1. This wedge top sweater from Ann Taylor is great over leggings. Wear it with some tall boots to balance your top and bottom halves.
2. Wear this great JCrew sweater with a printed shirt and flared jeans for the retro 70's look we're seeing everywhere.
3. This gorgeous sparkly bateau neck sweater would be beautiful belted over a straight skirt.
4. Oversized doesn't have to be bulky. Try a sheer sweater for an updated look with skinny jeans or belted with a straight maxi skirt.
5. Stripes! Bring Summer's hottest pattern into fall with this preppy wide-striped sweater to make your weekend warm...
Bundle up this Fall in a great over sized sweater and you'll be cute and comfy! Colder weather is headed our way!
Blackbird writes every day at Say La Vee.
More Like This
Recent Posts by blackbird17
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Style
Recent Comments on Style
By Rita Arens
By Kim Z Dale