Five Ways to Wear This Fall's Oversized Sweater
By blackbird17 on September 26, 2011
BlogHer Original Post
Last year was all about long cardigans and layering but as the air gets crisper I'm seeing big chunky knit over sized sweaters everywhere. Here are five perfect oversized sweaters for Fall and a few tips on how to wear them.
1. This wedge top sweater from Ann Taylor is great over leggings. Wear it with some tall boots to balance your top and bottom halves.
2. Wear this great JCrew sweater with a printed shirt and flared jeans for the retro 70's look we're seeing everywhere.
3. This gorgeous sparkly bateau neck sweater would be beautiful belted over a straight skirt.
4. Oversized doesn't have to be bulky. Try a sheer sweater for an updated look with skinny jeans or belted with a straight maxi skirt.
5. Stripes! Bring Summer's hottest pattern into fall with this preppy wide-striped sweater to make your weekend warm...
Bundle up this Fall in a great over sized sweater and you'll be cute and comfy! Colder weather is headed our way!
Blackbird writes every day at Say La Vee.
More Like This
Recent Posts by blackbird17
Most Popular on BlogHer
Lean Cuisine believes that women should be valued for their accomplishments as opposed to their weight/appearance. Lean Cuisine's new brand campaign Feed Your PhenomenalTM reflects its new brand purpose: to feed the greatness in every woman. Check out our bloggers' posts and see how they measure their true worth plus learn how you could win a $100. Read more
Most Popular on Style
Jockey Reviews & Sweepstakes
Skimmies are a super lightweight slipshort that cover your bum, keep panty lines to a minimum and offer anti-static defense for flowy skirt days. Check out these posts and see what our bloggers thought of Jockey Skimmies, plus get a chance to win a $100 Jockey gift card.