FOOD SOLUTIONS GLUTEN FREE LIVING MAGAZINE IS FREE!
It's time for the BIG announcement I've waited months to share!
Food Solutions Magazine, the monthly subscription-based publication I have offered via GlutenFreeGigi.com since September 2012 is now FREE to everyone!
As the creator and founder of FSM, I am excited to announce that Directory Media Group, creator of the Gluten Free Resource Directory, has acquired the Magazine and will be its publisher moving forward.
Of course, I will still be with you in the spaces you're accustomed to seeing and interacting with me: on my website (look for exciting enhancements there coming soon!), Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
But I will also be with you in a brand new capacity as the Editor-in-Chief of FSM. It has been so exciting transitioning into this new role over the past several months and I am honored to be able to continue to serve you as we take this giant step forward as the publication grows!
I have so much to tell you about the positive changes with FSM, but first, I am elated to tell you EVERYONE can now enjoy the Magazine because it is FREE! (More on this below.)
If you are a current subscriber, please click here.)
Together with the new (very experienced) FSM Team, I am eager to deliver to you a digital publication like no other.
FSM will continue to be filled with fact-based insight, fresh perspectives and immediately useful information about gluten-free, allergen-free living, but now, there is so much more!
We are proud to offer you content from new FSM contributors like:
- Eight-time New York Times best-selling author Mark Hyman, MD
- David Perlmutter, MD, empowering neurologist and author of the best-selling book, Grain Brain
- Alessio Fasano, MD, leading celiac disease researcher and Director of the Center for Celiac Research; Chief, Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Associate Chief, Department of Pediatrics, Massachusetts General Hospital
Each month, in addition to fact-based health articles, in-season nutrition how-to,practical insight into weight loss andscrumptious gluten-free recipes you’ve come to rely on, you will now enjoy MORE!
That’s right, we’ve expanded our scope to offer you NEW departments like:
- Check Up with Mark Hyman, MD – each month, Dr. Hyman shares his revolutionary insight into what is making so many individuals sick, tired and unhealthy and how to reverse the damage with diet and lifestyle.
- Beautiful You - leading beauty experts discuss everything from the best gluten-free, allergen-free cosmetics choices, insider secret DIY beauty recipes, which toothpastes are gluten-free and even tell all about exactly how to effortlessly lose those unwanted pounds!
- Healthy Pets – because we know the four-legged friends are part of the family, too, we’ve added a special section devoted to keeping your pets as healthy as yourself.
- Little Chef’s Corner – because healthy habits start early, we’re giving you recipes developed especially for small hands, along with tips that make the kids want to join you in the kitchen and in healthy living!
- Small Change – have it all with healthy living and stick to your budget with money-saving strategies from how to save on organic produce at the supermarket to how to grown your own herbs and veggies, even without a yard!
All this, and so much more, is what you’ll find in each clearly written, stunningly presented digital issue, seasoned with an upbeat, can-do attitude, of course!
The best part? So that everyone can enjoy what FSM has to offer, we are offering the magazine ateveryone’s favorite price – FREE!
That’s right. No cost, no strings, no gimmicks.
To access each monthly issue, all you need to do is click HERE, then enter your name and email address.
Then, within seconds, you’ll have answers to your gluten-free living questions, sumptuous recipes to try out, beauty tips to keep you on track every day, pet health tips to keep the furry friends in tip-top shape and much more right at your fingertips!
You’re probably wondering how this is possible.
It’s really simple. FSM is now an advertiser-supported publication. It’s kind of like listening to your favorite radio station – you hear the foot-tapping tunes you enjoy, you listen to a few ads in between songs.
In the case of FSM, you’ll read articles and recipes from leading experts in gluten-free, allergen-free living, and you’ll see advertisements from some of your favorite companies like Bob’s Red Mill, King Arthur Flour and General Mills.
Chances are, you’ll even learn about some newcompanies with products you may just want to try! It’s really a win-win. (I’ll also being sharing my Editor’s Picks each month to keep you in-the-know when it comes to great gluten- and allergen-free products on the market!)
So, what are you waiting for?! It’s time to see how Food Solutions Magazine delivers with:
- Delicious gluten-free recipes for all types of special diets – from healthy toindulgent – as well as diabetic andallergen-free recipes!
- Cutting edge science-backed information about celiac disease, gluten sensitivity and other gluten-related health issues from leading physicians, researchers and experts.
- Nutrition information you can really use – not “fantasy” fluff that doesn’t work in the real world, but real, immediately-useful tips and strategies that put you in the driver’s seat when it comes to your health and nutrient intake, all fromcertified nutrition professionals.
- Smart info on keeping your pets healthy, your kids in the kitchen and even strategies for selecting beauty products that fit your fabulous gluten-free style!
I invite you to join me in the journey to optimal health. Together, we will get there, and we’re going to have some fun along the way!
Be well and be informed,
Gigi Stewart, M.A.
Editor-in-Chief, Food Solutions Magazine