My Dog Almost Died From a Bee Sting

Besides our two kids, I am also a mommy to a little poodle mix named Sushi.  We got him from the local animal shelter a few years ago.  I learned last week that dogs can be deathly allergic to bees.  Here's the story:...more
@auflag Yikes!  That must have been one scary experience.  I'm glad Macy is okay now.  Dogs have ...more

Anaphylactic Shock

I cannot get the image out of my head. The image of your tiny, frail body lying in a hospital bed, surrounded by wires and beeping machines and giant scratchy blankets under the grey-green glow of the fluorescent ceiling light....more