French Food Films Are Kind Of Messed Up, And Other News.
By Anonymous on March 03, 2012
Ugh. It’s one of those types of weekends. The type where you think to yourself “C’mon, we’re in MARCH already, isn’t there supposed to be some global warming or something?” as you pull on your heavy sweater yet again. The one where you’re going to see that one person who insists on wearing shorts and sandals at 2:30 in the afternoon while only walking on the sunny side of the street where its kind of not freezing just to prove that spring is here.
- Well, if you’re not that one person and are smart enough to stay in where its warm, you might want to read these gems. Happy Saturday!
- Thank you, Rene Redzepi. I watched this while eating dinner as I thought “It won’t be that bad”. (Eater)
- I think I would like to hang out with Rick Bayless, he seems like a solid dude. (Chicago Mag)
- Ebony and Ivory still living together in perfect harmony 100 years later. (Delish)
- Grody. What a good waste of nuts and seeds. (Chow)
- Grubstreet reported that Per Se got 41 points on a recent health inspection. Turns out ugly hats and aprons on the line DO serve a purpose, as shown here. (NYC.gov)
- This was kind of a stretch, guys. (Serious Eats)
- You will like pinterest after you see this.
- And yet another reason my keyboard looks like a drip pan. (Bon Appetit)
- After chilling with Bayless, I would like to hang out next with this chick. (Financial Times)
- ….Or you could just use up what you buy quickly. (Delish)
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Food
FoodSaver® Reviews & Giveaways
Save time, money and space with the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealing System! Air is the enemy of freshness and FoodSaver® vacuum sealers remove and lock out air and moisture. It keeps food fresh up to 5x longer! Read our bloggers' posts and know more about FoodSaver® plus get a chance to win $100!
Recent Comments on Food