Fresh Beauty Products to Take on a Test Drive!
By soapdeli on February 18, 2011
Looking beautiful and feeling fabulous seems to go easier if we women have a few beauty aids to help with the process of maximizing our gorgeousness! So here are some fresh and fun new beauty products from handmade companies that are tried and true and may become your next favorites!
1. Natural Beauty Must-Have Collection - Pure Organic Mineral Eye Colors, $24.95 from Orglamix - These easy to blend colors come in six perfectly coordinated natural shades in colors flattering to every woman! Love them or your money back!
2.Superfruit Nutritive Cleansing Scrub - All Natural and Organic Facial Cleanser, $17 from Naturallogic - A gentle, exfoliating scrub that nourishes and revitalizes skin with fruit enzymes, anti-oxidants, phyto-nutrients, proanthocyanadins, and vitamins & mineral.
3. Flawless Finish Clarifying Mineral Liquid Foundation - All Natural/Non-Comedogenic, $14 from Erzulle Cosmetics - This makeup offers a light feel and matte finish while evening out your complexion. It's moisturizing without being greasy and is great for mature skin!
5. Skin Care Treatment - Gentle, Sensitive, and Vegan with Natural Ingredients, $40 from DeeVoo - A three step system with a creamy cleanser, milky toner, and radiant facial moisturizer.
6. Two Creamy Lip Color Luscious Berry Mineral Lip Colors in a Pot, $10 from key botanicals - Rich lip color that wears comfortably and gives lips a soft, creamy shine. Contains emollient shea butter and plant-derived skin conditioners with a slight hint of raspberry.
7. Organic Healing Weeds Balm, $6.50 from Phoenix Botanicals - Made from a green blend of healing, wild northwestern "weeds," this balm eases skin irritation, dryness, injury and pain and is suitable for Grover's disease.
8. Tangerine Lavender Perfume Oil, $8.50 from The Starshine Company - This unique scent combines Citrusy Orange and Tangerine with Wild Amethyst Lavender and Bois De Rose held beautifully together with a rich Oak Moss Musk base.
9. Lavender and Sage Natural Deodorant, $7.50 from Rainwater Botanicals - A natural deodorant free of irritants and chemicals, yet highly effective. Smells great and fights odor and wetness without a sticky feeling.
10. Gardenia Whipped Body Butter - For Skin and Hair, $7.00 from Angie's Suds 'N' Such - Treat your dry winter skin with this amazing body butter and whip it into shape for spring. Extra moisturizing and works great on both your body and dry, frizzy hair!
For more reviews of great handmade products, visit Soap Deli News.
More Like This
Recent Posts by soapdeli
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on Style
Recent Comments on Style