Friday, November 9, 2012 If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be?
By the patty beat on November 09, 2012
Three years ago I had no options available as an outlet at my job. That is when I started my blog. When you have nowhere to go, you go to the writing block.
Now I have a lot of choices available to me and I can't make up my mind where to do or what to do.
Two weeks ago I asked for a divine intervention, for someone to tap me on the shoulder and guide me in a direction. I was at a conference and the speaker actually sought me out after the talk. That was divine.
So here is my wish list:
1. I have at least 12 years left in the work place. I would like to leave it personally fulfilled and leave on my terms and feeling loved.
2. I would like to travel more.I would like to plan a trip with my husband and feel free. There is a big world out there. I have personal reasons why I would visit Australia and Costa Rica but I haven't even thought about plans.
3. I would like more flexibility to work, play, exercise, be creative and productive. I actually had that perfect reality for 3 years, 15 years ago. Would love that again.
4. I want to go to France, Italy, Spain.Portugal. Some day.
5. The lottery would be an excellent reasont to make all of the above happen sooner than later. Yeah!
More Like This
Recent Posts by the patty beat
Most Popular on BlogHer
Most Popular on NaBloPoMo
Recent Comments on NaBloPoMo
By Laurel Regan