By Jerrilynn on August 03, 2012
A few frugal tips for your weekend:
1. Take advantage of Redbox. For less than pay per view, you can get a movie to rent. Pop some popcorn at home and have an inexpensive movie night.
2. Have family history night. Drag out your old pictures and share stories of your family with your children and grandchildren.
3. Do your own fast food night. Recreate your favorite fast food meal at home. Think of Sonic's Coney and tater tots...easy to do!
4. Read!! Take a little extra time to make your favorite beverage, create a small plate of your favorite snacks, and create a comfy place to read. Make it an occasion, something more than just grabbing a book and a seat.
5. Get outside. Take a walk or a bike ride. If it's raining, go splash in a puddle! It's okay to act like a kid every now and then.
Have a fabulous weekend, everybody!!
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Nate Berkus brings his celebrated style to LG’s premium line of kitchen appliances. See how our bloggers incorporated this style with with just a few simple tweaks. Enter "My Kitchen Needs Nate" contest for a chance to win an ultimate dream kitchen. Read more
Most Popular on Money
Recent Comments on Money