Frugal Stocking Stuffers
By Jerrilynn on December 21, 2011
Stockings can get expensive!! I still make stockings for the boys, even though they are in their 20's so little toys aren't an option. Here are some ideas for stockings from the dollar store:
1. Toothbrush. You always need one!
2. Earphones. Have you ever noticed how often they're lost or broken?
3. Flashlight. Hubby insists you can never have too many!
4. Word Search/Crossword Puzzle Books. Make them use that brain!
5. Ornaments. You can find some really cute ones for a dollar!
6. Booklights. Always handy, especially when traveling!
7. Hairbrush. You can always use an extra to throw in the glovebox or purse!
8. Pens. To use with the puzzle books!
9. Candy. By the bag, a great value!
10. Screwdriver. Yep, a screwdriver! How else are you going to get the battery covers off the other gifts?
So there are a few ideas. The dollar stores have tons of items perfect for stockings. Stuff away!!!
More Like This
Most Popular on BlogHer
Save time, money and space with the FoodSaver® Vacuum Sealing System! AND it keeps food fresh up to 5x longer! Read our bloggers' experiences with the FoodSaver® System and see why you should get one for your home. Plus get a chance to win $100 Visa gift card! Read more
Most Popular on Money
Recent Comments on Money
By Just Beet It